Tuesday, December 16, 2014

What are you looking forward to seeing or meeting most?

We asked our fans on our fan page what they were looking forward to seeing and meeting the most.

Betty: I'm so happy that pretty soon i can see this beautiful family again on tv.

John: Erin & Lawson have professional music careers budding - seeing how serious they are about them (or not) would be interesting. Learning the other children's talents would be interesting. I really likes that song/ video from United Bates . . . I wish that could be a part of this show too.

There is a church now, right? For Gil? Seeing what that's all about would be good.
A day "in the business• - meaning the tree business - I know you have done it before - a bit - but it could ne done again.



Doesn't the eldest son have a public servant's job? Maybe a peek at that would be instructional.

Gentle explanation of beliefs would not hurt. Kelly does a good job on her blog.

It is endless - glad my cable system dropped some channels and added "UP" - this is going to be GOOD.

I see a petition to keep the Duggars being broadcast. Well I agree - but there is really nothing else I watch on TLC so if they wanted to move to another channel, is like that - just to get away from all the nasty & demonic commercials for TLC's other shows. Just my thought. It is amazing that a channel like that has no discernment to see the differences in shows like this and the rest they offer.
 
Becky :Wish it

Brenda: Unfortunately I'd have to pay extra to my cable provider to get his channel, not part of my package. Can't afford right now.

Leighton:Focusing on each person, so that we are familiar with them - many we know, but just knowing each one.....

Kathrine: So excited, it is on UP. I will have it recorded and watch it on Friday like I do the Duggars and Red Ban Society. I didn't even know you had a show before, had to watch via YouTube.

Lori: I hope you are getting new family member!

Valenchia: More on how faith plays a role in your lives.

Carol: Just want to catch up with what the Bates are up to these days.

Susan: What a great Christian family. They have the values I would like my family to see. A family who prays ogether...stays together. Love you Bates.

Madison Zack and whitey wedding and John and Alyssa's wedding

Wendey: Do you know if the episodes will appear on you tube as well?

We did get a lot of comments and so we just picked a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We will try our best to answer to each comment but due to the amount of comments that we receive, we can only do our best.